Senin, 29 April 2013

TUGAS SOFTSKIL BAHASA INGGRIS 2

NAMA   : Cut Nurul Ashari Fadhli
KELAS  : 3EB21
NPM      : 28210868


PT Greatech Artanindo requires immediate

STAFF ACCOUNTING

with requirements

1.Male / Female Max 27 years old

2. Minimal D3 Accounting.

3. Preferred min 1 year experience.

4. Mastering basic - basic accounting (accounting cycle, balance sheet, income statement, adjusting entries, and PPH rates and VAT).

5. Mastering Word and Excel (basic formulas).

6. Diligent, Honest and Responsible.

7. Deft and Initiatives.

expertise:
 - Mastering Microsoft Office and Excel
About Mastering Financial Statements

qualifications:
- Female/male
-
Maximum age 35 years
- S-1 or D III Accounting

How To Apply:

PT. Greatech Artanindo 
Ruko Sentra Niaga Puri Indah blok T4 No.10
 
Puri Kembangan, Jakarta Barat 11610
 



RESUME 
 CUT NURUL ASHARI FADHLI
133 PERUMNAS 3 BEKASI 
081319081255
E-MAIL : ICUTCUTE28@YAHOO.CO.ID




Education Background
Formal
1998 – 2004                : Primary school at aren jaya 11, Bekasi
2004 – 2007                : Junior high school at SMPN 11, Bekasi
2007 – 2010                : Senior high school at SMAN 9, Bekasi
2010 – 2014                :
Lecture Accounting at Gunadarma University
Non Formal
2009 – 2010                : English language courses in Nurul Fikri


Skill:
  • can operate well as a computer with Microsoft office, adobe reader, photoshop
  • can run accounting applications such as DEA, Zahir, MYOB, Acl
  • Speaking and Writing in English language
  • Business/enterpreneuship knowledge Work well in team, helpful and willing to share knowledge


Curiculum Vitae
Personal Details
Full Name                   : Cut Nurul Ashari Fadhli
Sex                              : Female
Place, Date or Birth    : Aceh, May 25 1992
Nationally                   : Indonesian
Marital Status              : Single
Height, Weight           : 165cm, 43kg
Health                         : Perfect
Religion                       : Moslem
Address                       : Jl. Maluku 8, no. 134 Perumnas 3, Bekasi 17111
Mobile                         : 081319081255
Phone                          : 0218803543
E-mail                          : Icutcute28@yahoo.co.id

Education Background
1998 – 2004                : Primary school at aren jaya 11, Bekasi
2004 – 2007                : Junior high school at SMPN 11, Bekasi
2007 – 2010                : Senior high school at SMAN 9, Bekasi
2010 – 2014                :
Lecture Accounting at Gunadarma University

Course & Education
2009 – 2010                : English language courses in Nurul Fikri

Skill                      :
can operate well as a computer with Microsoft office, adobe reader, photoshop
can run accounting applications such as DEA, Zahir, MYOB, Acl
Speaking and Writing in English language
Business/enterpreneuship knowledge Work well in team, helpful and willing to share knowledge

Application Letter 
 Jakarta, April 2nd, 2013

Attention To:
HRD Manager
PT. Greatech Artanindo
Ruko Sentra Niaga Puri Indah blok T4 No.10 
Puri Kembangan, Jakarta Barat 11610
 


Dear Sir/Madam,

I have read from your advertisement at Media Indonesia newspaper that your company is looking for employees to hold some position.Based on the ad, I am interested in the field of accounting staff in accordance with my background as a Bachelor of Economics
My name is Nurul Ashari Cut Fadhli, I was twenty-five years. I have graduated from the economic faculty of the University Gunadarma 2014. My specialties are able to run accounting applications such as DEA, Zahir, MYOB, Acl.
I consider myself that I have the qualifications as you want. I have a good motivation to progress and evolve, eager to learn, and can work with a team (team work) or by oneself. Other than that I possessed adequate computer skills and have a good command in English (spoken and written).
With my qualifications, I confident that I will be able to contribute effectively to your company. Herewith I enclose my :
1. Copy of Bachelor Degree (S-1) Certificate and Academic Transcript.
2. Curriculum Vitae.
3.
Copy of Certificate courses brevet a
4. Recent photograph with size of 4x6

I would express my gratitude for your attention and I hope I could follow your recruitment test luckily.



Sincerely,
Cut Nurul Ashari Fadhli

 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar